All types of flu have similar symptoms.
Although the flu and common cold have similar symptoms, the flu
tends to be more severe.
Flu can be various types :
- Viral flu like H7N9 flu, H3N2v flu, H1N1 swine flu, H5N1 bird
- Cold flu
The flu and the common cold have similar symptoms. It can be
difficult to tell the difference between them. In general, the
flu is worse than the common cold. Symptoms such as
fever, body aches, tiredness, and cough are more common and
intense with the flu. People with colds are more likely to have
a runny or stuffy nose.
Flu symptoms include:
- A 100oF or higher fever or feeling feverish
(not everyone with the flu has a fever)
- A cough and/or sore throat
- A runny or stuffy nose
- Headaches and/or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea (most common in
Seek medical attention immediately if you experience any of
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Purple or blue discoloration of the lips
- Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen
- Sudden dizziness
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Flu-like symptoms that improve but then return with fever
and worse cough
|Immune Guard capsules
Diet & Lifestyle
Increase your Immune System
Eat a wide variety of seasonal fruits and
Get Adequate Rest : A proper work-rest balance is
crucial for your body to recharge and maintain internal
harmony. Work and rest according to your body’s
meridian clock to help keep your body function at its
De-stress : Stress is one of the lifestyle
factors that may trigger diseases. Adequate physical
exercise, rest, diet, acupuncture or Chinese herbs can
all play a part to relieve stress.
Have a Proper Diet : Eating too much greasy,
sweet, chilled or raw foods will lead to stagnation of Qi.
This stagnation will in turn cause diseases, pain or
more severe imbalances in your body. Alter your dietary
habits to promote healthy digestion.
Exercise : Moderate exercises help in the smooth
flow of Qi and Blood. Workouts believed to help
in generating, storing and reinforcing Qi in
Back to Ailments