The “Sorry” singer is all set to perform and thrill thousands of his cray-cray fans. What got us really intrigued were his utterly OTT tour rider that can give any other over-privileged pop star a run for their money.
We’re talking about silverware cutlery to chauffeur-driven Rolls Royces, booking three floors of a 5-star hotel and an Indian yoga basket brimming with aromatic essential oils, incense sticks with jasmine, rose and mogra scents along with books on the subject. Sounds unbeliebable, right? Sure this guy is living large that truly fits in with his megastar status.
Let’s look at a few of these luxuries that make his Purpose World Tour to India surprisingly a step towards natural wellness.
- Justin Bieber in India means he can indulge in one of his all-time energy secrets – yoga! The popstar’s suite is going to contain a special Indian Yoga Casket with fragrant essential oils; jasmine, mogra, rose and camphor incense sticks; and books on chakras and yoga asanas.
- He is having a massage table flown in! ‘Reeeeelax’ is the word for this guy. And, to make this even sweeter he is flying in a licensed masseuse from Kerala who is going to work on kneading out all the knots in his muscles.
- The superstar is also very particular about his food. Justin Bieber has asked for all the good stuff – coconut water, almond milk, raw organic honey, decaffeinated herbal teas, organic dried fruit, peanuts, all-berries cereal and fresh fruit and vegetable platters. While he may not realize it, there is a lot of Ayurveda in JB’s diet.
- The Canadian pop artiste has also asked for hydrating lip balms. After all, the hot and humid climate in Mumbai can definitely take a toll on delicate skin.
- For snacks, we like that he takes to the healthier nibblies like Ghiradelli dark chocolate with sea salt, diced fruit, organic bananas, seedless grapes, almond milk, black and green olives and banana peppers.
Who said getting VVIP treatment could be anything but great? What keeps Biebs happy backstage definitely looks like the real deal.