All You Need to Know about ED
Gentlemen, not being able to get it up is a sore topic. Erectile dysfunction or ED can occur for a whole variety of reasons. There are natural ways to get erect as well as impotence treatments in Ayurveda, but before we get into that let’s talk about certain things you might be doing that are hampering your sexual life.
One of quickest and probably one simple trick to cure ED is to change lifestyle habits. Why? Predominantly because ED can be caused by poor lifestyle habits.
Disclaimer: If you are experiencing sexual difficulties it is probably a good idea to see a doctor. If you would like you can use our free consultation page.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
These are complex because they involve a variety of factors or players. These can include physical and psychological issues ranging from hormonal imbalances to emotional states. In fact, emotional states like stress, anxiety or depression can be the sole cause of or worse ED.
In several cases, ED might be caused by a combination of physical and psychological triggers. The Mayo Clinic lists these as the physiological and psychological factors that can lead to ED:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie's disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
Poor Lifestyle Habits that Cause Erectile Dysfunction
These include but are not limited to things you consume and the general constitution (of your body). Certain risk factors include:
- Underlying medical causes, or pre-existing medical issues
- Smoking (as it restricts blood flow)
- Nerve Injury
- Drug or alcohol abuse (contrary to popular belief)
If you’re looking for how to cure ED fast, cutting out one of these risk factors like smokes, drugs or alcohol can be the answer for you.
Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
Ayurveda believes that a Vata dosha imbalance is responsible for ED, low stamina and impotence which can all be caused by the above mentioned causes. Before taking some of recommended herbs for ED, we suggest you consult our doctors.
Herbal Cures for Erectile Dysfunction
- About a 1/2 hour before sex, massage your genitals gently with Vita Ex- Massage Oil.
- Supplement with Vita-Ex Gold Plus with 1 tablet twice a day after lunch and dinner.
- Take one tablet twice a day, upon waking and after lunch of Shilajeet.
Remember being responsible about your sexual health is the right thing to do. Be a healthier you!