Ranveer Singh: Not Just the Boy Next Door Anymore

by Allayurveda
Published on In HealthLeave a Comment

Ranveer Singh is probably number one on Bollywood’s hottie list. Let's not forget that Ranveer isn't just the boy next door anymore. He scored some major points with his Bollywood blockbusters and our one and only Deepika Padukone. He didn’t get to this spot by just doing the right films. There’s a lot of hard work that goes on behind the sets that makes him look the way he way he does right now. Check out Ranveer Singh’s body bodybuilding diet here, for everything you need to know so you can look like him.

Ranveer Singh Fitness Routine

Take a sneak peek into your favorite actor’s diet and fitness regime. Word around is that he adopted his trainer's Lloyd Stevens workout plan to get in shape for most of his movies. Lloyd helped him transform his body by making him follow a strict 12-week program. Through this his trainer monitored every meal, including liquid intake of the actor. Ranveer completed this program in just 6 weeks, however he does admit that it wasn’t the easiest thing to do.

Ranveer Singh’s Diet

The actor follows his diet very religiously to stay in shape.

Breakfast: His carb intake usually starts from high to low through the day. Breakfast is usually egg whites, chicken, fruits and a few veggies.

Snacks: He only snacks on healthy foods like nuts and seeds, preferably walnuts and almonds.

Lunch and dinner: These meals usually involve high protein foods like lamb and chicken. He also includes salmon in his diet regularly. These meats are usually taken with stir fried veggies.

Ranveer Singh Workout Regime

Ranveer believes that your diet is the key to staying fit. He says that your diet needs to be really strict and contributes to 80% of your program while workout contributes the remaining 20%. This doesn’t mean that he takes his workout regime lightly.

  • He ensures that he works out for two hours of cardio through the day. That’s one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening. This is so that he burns all the extra fat.
  • His workout usually starts with a 10-minute warm up session which is followed by a 20-minute session of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) routine.
  • He also includes freehand exercises which strengthen the core. Some of these are swimming and jogging.
  • Ranveer suggests that home-cooked meals are the best solution to staying healthy and in shape.
  • He also believes that in order to stay fit physically, one must maintain a happy, calm state of mind.
  • He tries to avoid as much alcohol as possible as he believes this weakens one’s system from the inside.

So now, who would you choose at the end of it all? Ranveer or Ranbir?


Leave a Comment