Apart from being one of the most popular flowers available, roses are also widely known for many other health benefits. Take a look at why we are in love with rose water at allAyurveda, some of our best rose products and a few tips for glowing skin.
Rose Water Benefits
Pure rose water can have many benefits for skin softening. It also acts as an amazing antibacterial.
- Rose Water can help maintain the pH balance of your skin. It also helps reduce effects of skin problems like eczema.
- Rose water is a soothing antibacterial. It works wonders when it comes to fighting acne and healing scars and wounds.
- Rose water has immense nourishing properties, it cleanses your skin while keeping it hydrated, leaving it soft and smooth.
- It works to revitalize for your skin. It helps keep your skin firm, this fights premature aging and reduces wrinkles.
- Rose water is often used with glycerin for oily skin. One of the main rose water and glycerin benefits is that it balances oil production in especially oily skin. It reduces blemishes and keeps acne at bay.
- Apart from these benefits of rose water on the skin, it is also used as a soother for eye infections and a moisturizer for the scalp.
Best Rose Products on allAyurveda
Hibiscus and rose tea: This vibrant blend of hibiscus and rose buds will work as health booster almost immediately. Daily usage of this tea can help reduce blood pressure. It is also good for preventing cold, cough and flu. You can enjoy this tea hot, to give relief from the common cold or can be enjoyed iced on a hot summer day.
Rose water: This organic rose water has many healing qualities. It works as an antiseptic and anti-depressant. It works as a natural hydrating face toner with cooling and moisturizing properties leaving your skin soft and smooth. It is suitable for all skin types and also fights against aging and wrinkles.
Bath Oil with rose: This rose oil acts as a natural conditioner. It contains various essential oils required to relieve stress and anxiety. A gentle massage with this oil can help relieve muscles and stimulate nerve functions. It works great for rejuvenation and to detox the body.
You can also check out some of these tips for glowing skin here.