Abhyanga is a massage therapy that involves the use of warm oil that is pre-medicated with herbs depending on the individual’s specific health condition.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Vata Balancing Daily Routine
- Skip the Salon with this 5-Minute Facelift That You Can Do At HomeReflexology decoded! An Ayurvedic facial massage is surprisingly easy to do. What's best is that all it takes is 5 minutes of your time.
- 6 Easy Tips for a 1-Week CleanseDetoxification and cleansing is an integral part of a natural lifestyle. To most people it sounds intimidating but you'll be surprised at how easy and enjoyable an Ayurvedic cleanse really is. A clean, detoxified system will make you feel more energetic and in harmony with yourself.
- 6 Tips to Naturally Melt Away Your StressModern lifestyle can really throw off our inner harmony as we spiral into a never-ending abyss of stress and depression. Ayurveda is a 5000-year-old science that is time tested in its wisdom and is still relevant to help you battle stress in the modern world.
- Top 7 Myths About Ayurveda - Busted!Do you think Ayurveda is obsolete and prescribes "snake oil" remedies? The system of Ayurveda is a highly-effective system of natural healing and wellness. Find out the top myths about Ayurveda that we debunk in this article.