Chakras are energy centers in the human body that help to regulate all bodily processes. There are 7 chakras positioned from your head to the base of your spine.
« Back to Glossary Index
- 10 Types of Meditation - Find the One that Works for YouThese days, almost everyone meditates but there is no one-size-fits-all approach. This article will help you find the meditation practice that will be the perfect fit for you.
- Skip the Salon with this 5-Minute Facelift That You Can Do At HomeReflexology decoded! An Ayurvedic facial massage is surprisingly easy to do. What's best is that all it takes is 5 minutes of your time.
- Simple Ways to Give Your Chakras a Spring CleaningA chakra is a "wheel," a whirling energy epicenter in the body. By cleansing and balancing the major seven chakras, you can achieve a life that is full of health and happiness.
- A Common Aquarium Plant is a Natural Psychotropic MedicineThis marsh plant can be just the right thing for children with ADHD. Ayurveda has long since used bacopa monnieri to boost memory and calm nerves.
- Looking for Natural Remedies for Insomnia? Use These Acupressure Points to Get Quick ReliefTonight, instead of your sleeping pills try pressing on these four acupressure points for insomnia to sleep tight.