- Most dynamic back ward bend.
- Stimulates all the charkas or energy centers.
- Effective for respiratory problems, backache, rheumatic pains etc.
Description of the asana
- Keeping feet far apart and hands on hips arch slowly backward.
- Keep your weight on your knees and push your hips forward.
- Inhale, raise your arms over and behind your head and drop back onto your hands.
- To stand up again , shift your weight to your knees, then push yourself forward and bring your arms up one at a time or both at once.