1. Increases Blood circulation to throat and tongue .
2. Strengthens face and throat muscles.
3. Improves voice.
4. Effective for sinus headache.
Description of the Asana:
- Kneel on the mat and sit on your heels. Place your hands down on your Knees and look straight ahead.
- Now breathe in deeply, through your nose, lean slightly forward and exhale forcefully, opening your mouth as wide as you can shouting ‘HAA’. At the same time stretch your tongue out and bend down so it touches your chin. Glare at the tip of your nose. Raise your hands and tighten all the muscles in your arms, hands and fingers. Hold the pose as long as you can.
- Let all your muscles relax slowly, breathe nomally for a few minutes . Then repeat 2-3 times