1. Strengthens lower back muscles and loosens the Spinal Vertebrae
2. Massages abdomen and digestive organs
3. Effective in removing gas and constipation
4. Useful in treatment of impotence, sterility and menstrual problems
Description of the asana
1. Bend both knees and bring both knees to the chest. Inter lock
your fingers and clasp the hands and on the Shinbones just
below the knees. Inhale deeply.
2. Holding the breath, raise the head and shoulder and try to
place the nose in the space between the two knees.
3. Hold the breath, in the raised position for few seconds,
counting mentally. Slowly lower