1. It ensures digestion and prevents excess wind formation.
Description of the asana
1. Sit on your knees keeping them together.
2. Draw both toes together, and with heels apart, sit on them. Keep your hands straight on the respective knees.
3. Breathe normally with your spine straight. Relax your hands and release the legs
4. Now lie on your back or stretch your legs in front with hands at the back and relax.
5. Take rest for 10 counts and repeat.
6. Do this two times.
1. Those suffering from knee pain should not practise this asana