Ayurvedic Daily Routine Essentials
- Balancing for all three doshas*
- Enables practice of dinacharya*
- Supports general wellness*
The Daily Routine Kit provides you with all the essentials to follow your dosha balancing Ayurvedic daily routine:
- Daily Massage Oil (4oz.): With its blend of both warming and cooling oils, the Daily Massage Oil helps to maintain the optimal balance of all three doshas – vata, pitta, and kapha. The rejuvenating oil has a soothing and nourishing effect on your skin, while also calming the mind.
- Triphala tablets: One of the most important polyherbal formulas in Ayurveda, Triphala contains a blend of Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. In addition to helping balance your doshas, triphala is an important digestive aid, supporting healthy bowel movements and the elmination of ama from the body.
Tongue Cleaner: The importance of tongue cleansing for oral hygiene and digestion has long been emphasized in Ayurveda. The practice can help to reduce bacterial tongue coating and is believed to help lower the risk of bad breath.Nasya Oil (1oz.): Nasya Oil is another important Ayurvedic oil that is used in a fashion similar to nasal drops. An important part of dinacharya, it is supportive of respiratory function and relaxation.