Baidyanath Mahamash Taila (Oil)
Mahamasha thailam is one of the powerful Ayurveda oil, widely used for many neurological conditions.Read More
Size: 100 ml
Sesame Indicum, Evolvulus Alsinoides, Adhatoda Vasica, Terminalia Arjuna, Cedrus Deodara, Curcuma Longa, Berberis Aristata, Terminalia Chebula, Emblica Officinalis, and Santalum Album.
For oral administration, the usual dosage is – 5 – 10 drops once or two times a day before food with hot water or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
Externally, it is used in all types of oil treatments like Massage, Dhara treatment, Shirovasti.
1. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy, facial palsy and it is used to treat deafness, tinnitus.
2. It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in the locked jaw and also relieves a headache, eye diseases. I
3. It is helpful to relieve the pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck and also used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
4. It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries and in the treatment of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
5. It is used in Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems and also used to relieve a headache and migraine.
6. It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people is administered orally and as Nasya oil in treating frozen shoulder.
About the Brand: Baidyanath
[category-banner]Baidyanath is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques.