Baidyanath Singhnad Guggulu
Singhnad Guggulu or Simhanada Guggulu or Vatari Guggul is used in the treatment of joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.Read More
Size: 80 Tablets
Out of stock
Commiphora Mukul, Terminalia Chebula, Terminalia Belerica, Phyllanthus Emblica.
2 Tablets twice daily.
1. Singhnad Guggulu can help to purge toxins and oxidants.
2. It can treat paralysis, difficulty in limb movements and neuro-skeletal disorders.
3. Singhnad Guggulu relieves joint pains, stiffness, and swelling.
4. The inflammation associated with gout, arthritis, and lumbago can be relieved with Baidyanath Singhnad Guggulu.
5. It can also cure skin diseases.
6. Singhnad Guggulu acts as a carminative too.
About the Brand: Baidyanath
[category-banner]Baidyanath is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques.