Baidyanath Swarnamakshik Bhasma
Copper and iron both are essential for forming Red blood cells, hemoglobin.Read More
Size: 5 gm
Svarna Makshika suddha 1 Part, Gandhaka suddha ¼ Part, Eranda Taila.
125 – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
1. Swarn Makshika is beneficial in anemia.
2. This is also found to be beneficial in jaundice.
3. This is brought about the increase in red blood cell count.
4. Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in insomnia also.
5. It helps in having a sound sleep in children when they are regularly disturbed by a continuous urge or a habit of bed wetting.
6. Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in anorexia.
7. Swarn Makshika is also beneficial in various types of eye disorders.
8. Helps in the reduction of excessive lipid and cholesterol content in blood vessels. Thus increasing the circulation of blood from the heart to the whole body.
About the Brand: Baidyanath
[category-banner]Baidyanath is the acknowledged leader of Ayurvedic know-how. Established in 1917, the company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing ancient knowledge with modern research and manufacturing techniques.