Goodcare Karela Jamun Juice
The Karela Jamun juice is a rich source of zeaxanthins, anthocyanins, citrulline, and GABA.Read More
Size: 1 litre
Karela Juice 49.97 % and Jamun Juice 50.00 %, Permitted class II preservatives.
30 ml twice a day. Consume daily within 1 month after opening. Avoid during pregnancy.
1. Help stimulates the pancreas to produce insulin.
2. Stimulates liver to secrete digestive enzymes. Works as an appetizer.
3. Useful in constipation, hemorrhoids, and piles. Helps remove intestinal tract worms.
4. Purifies blood and fights infections.
5. Very effective in skin diseases as it has high antibacterial properties. Can be used for external application for skin problems.
6. Helps to reduce acne and black spots on face.
7. Helps in edema.
8. It is an expectorant and a good remedy for cough & cold and gives relief to asthmatic patients.
9. Helpful in menstrual disorders.
About the Brand: Goodcare
[category-banner]Goodcare Pharma was established with a vision to introduce new-age herbal medicines that are ayurvedic, herbal, probiotics, antioxidants, nutraceuticals and phytonutrients. Today, authentic Ayurveda is just a click away for millions of people around the world.