Goodcare Moisture Restoring Night Cream
₹425.00 – ₹800.00
Wake up to beautiful skin, every day. GOODCARE Moisture Restoring Night Cream promotes a natural nighttime purification process, vital to fresh looking skin.
Formulated with Wheat-germ Oil & other natural ingredients, it promotes a radiant and even complexion targeting multiple signs of skin damage.
Your skin needs night time hydration extra-nourishing and replenishing. GOODCARE Moisture Restoring Night Cream restores hydration, firmness and elasticity while you sleep for a bright appearance over time with more defined and natural skin.
Observe and love differences in your skin after using this cream for a few days as the night crème gently works on your skin overnight and repairs it.
Green Tea – The best organic skincare ingredient is Green Tea. It is antioxidant by nature, have also been shown to function as anti-inflammatory.
Wheat Germ Oil – High level of nutrients and essential fatty acids helps regenerate tissue and lubricate the skin. Wheat germ is high in vitamin E, an essential active for skin.
Dongbeak Oil – Dongbaek Oil gained from seeds of ‘Camellia Japonica’ has been known as natural oil. It is a cosmetic ingredient which can be used in various type of cosmetic application.
Take required amount of GOODCARE Moisture Restoring Night Cream & apply on properly cleansed face and neck. Massage gently in an upward motion & leave it overnight.
• It balances and repairs your skin hydration.
• Deeply penetrates skin surface and gives it an instant moisture boost.
• Presence of Green tea extracts helps to combat skin blemishes
• It provides natural glow to your skin
• After application skin appears plump, dewy and glowing from the inside out for non-stop 72 hours.
• Non-Greasy formula which will easily penetrate your skin for deep action.
• Its light weight and soothing for all skin types
• No parabens, just happy skin
About the Brand: Goodcare
[category-banner]Goodcare Pharma was established with a vision to introduce new-age herbal medicines that are ayurvedic, herbal, probiotics, antioxidants, nutraceuticals and phytonutrients. Today, authentic Ayurveda is just a click away for millions of people around the world.